We are always looking for extraordinary
individuals to join our team.
Send your CV to email@example.com
At Ecentric we oﬀer
an empowering environment for staﬀ
to excel and improve
- Microsoft \ Networking Engineer
- A technical resource who is responsible for implementation, deployment and support of the current infrastructure.
- A strong background in Microsoft Active Directory and Networking is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Systems and network implementation and deployment across multiple security levels.
- Serve as a trouble-shooter on complex IT problems and acts as second-level escalation point.
- Perform complex implementation and maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance; participates in design reviews; technology approach and associated work products.
- Capture technical and business requirements; logical and physical design of the solution to ensure appropriate technology is acquired and implemented.
- Responsible for ensuring design meets team and customer requirements; ensure this success throughout the design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance phases of the networks operational life cycle.
- Remain informed of new technical developments and cyber trends in the industry.
- Work with team members, on-site consultants, partners, companies, third parties and clients to define and deploy technology solutions.
- Assist with the creation of documentation such as system design documentation, topology diagrams, and interface specifications.
Required Skill set:
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong familiarity with Office 365.
- Strong familiarity with Networking infrastructure.
- Good knowledge and understanding of virtualization technology fundamentals / VMware.
- Ability to serve as member of a small but robust technical team.
- Capable of working with and supporting end users with varying levels of technical competence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to thrive in a dynamic environment while working with many different technology areas.
- The ability to routinely lift up to 50 lbs from the floor to chest height, then lower it to the ground again, is required.
- The ability to routinely kneel/crawl on the floor to cable/de-cable computers underneath desks is required.
Education & Experience:
- 7 + years of relevant work experience in relevant fields
- Red Hat, VMware, ISC2, Microsoft and CompTIA and other relevant certifications strongly desired
- Must possess at least one Engineer or Architect level certification in systems, security, or software development (CISSP, AWS, Microsoft, Red Hat, CompTIA, other).
- Normal demands associated with an office environment.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
- Some travel may be required.