ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS FOR BUSINESS
Pay salaries and creditors with ease utilising our EFT Payments service. This service enables your business to electronically generate payment instructions for recurring and once-off payments into receivers’ bank accounts. Flexible integration methods and a variety of service features enable you to make bulk electronic payments according to your business processing needs.
Enhance your business’s electronic payment capability using our highly configurable EFT Payment service.
Delayed Settlement enables the processing of payments in multiple instalments. With flexible configuration rules, any payment instruction can be split into multiple instructions, each with their own action date. Set up your preferred instalment options such as percentage splits to optimise your unpaid risk management.
Link Payments to Collections
To improve cash flow between creditors and debtors, Ecentric Payment Systems have developed a linking feature that allows you to trigger a payment only when a particular set of collections have been received.
Unsuccessful Payment Reporting
Access our online web based reporting for up to date visibility of unsuccessful payments and the reason.
Multiple Integration Options
Submit debit order instruction files using our Payments & Collections API.
Secure FTP your files, upload instruction files on our secure merchant web portal or use our simple web service interface option.
Check Digit Verification
Check Digit Verification helps you verify the correctness of account details captured into your systems before processing EFT instructions. This service ensures ensure account details captured are valid according to the bank, branch and account check digit.
- EFT Payments can be processed into current, certain savings and transmission accounts.
- Gain access to updated Unpaid Reports via a secure web portal.
- Comprehensive reports allow you to view the status of a transaction at aggregate and detail level.
- Submit collection and payment instructions in one file.
- Utilise our Account Verification Service to verify account details prior to making payments.
- Reduce waste with our pre-screening feature that identifies invalid transactions and informs your business for corrections prior to bank submission.
- Select from a variety of off-the-shelf File Plug-ins for easy integration or request a Custom File Plug-in.
- Utilise our ReconAssist add-on to enable automated posting to general ledger.
- Detailed reporting allows clients to identify transactions that are unpaid, disputed or in a state of processing.