REDUCE YOUR PCI BURDEN
Ecentric Payment Systems provides a SecureVault service that lets your business keep sensitive payment details without needing to store them. Removing sensitive payment data from your environment provides business assurance that customer data is protected if security safeguards are breached. This means you have the flexibility to process payments whenever required, without the additional security cost.
Our SecureVault is a tokenisation service that allows businesses to reduce their PCI and POPI compliance burden, security costs and fraud exposure. This service is ideal for businesses that perform recurring billing, want to offer customers to make repeat purchases without entering payment details each time, or simply wish to reduce their compliance burden by storing sensitive details off-site.
Our SecureVault accepts sensitive payment data such as card numbers, or customer Identity numbers and returns a unique reference (token) back to your site. This token is a secure reference that is not mathematically reversible, ensuring customer data is never compromised. The sensitive card details are stored in our PCI compliant data centres, allowing your business to focus on accepting payments whilst we take care of the security and compliance requirements.
- Perform recurring billing without handling sensitive card data.
- Reduce payment friction for customers by allowing repeat purchases without the need to enter card details each time.
- Reduce business costs for data security.
- Reduce PCI DSS compliance scope and costs.
- Analyse customer payments using tokens instead of handling sensitive data.